Melania Trump: The First Lady’s Jewelry CollectionNatural Blue Sapphires
Melania Trump was a fashion icon long before she was the First Lady of the United States. In April 2010, the First Lady launched her own jewelry collection, named Melania Timepieces & Jewelry, sold on QVC. She is very keen on pricey and beautiful pieces of jewelry, and she is seen quite often with different rings, necklaces and bracelets.
The $1.5 million, 15-carat diamond engagement ring
Donald Trump purchased the $1.5 million, 15-carat diamond engagement ring for Melania from Graff Diamonds. Later, Chairman Laurence Graff told Forbes that Trump was “a pleasure to do business with”.
The 10-year wedding anniversary ring
For their 10-year wedding anniversary, Trump dropped $3 million on a new ring for his wife. The 25-carat diamond ring can be seen on Melania’s hand in her official White House portrait.
The stunning diamond black onyx necklace
Back in 2015, Melania showed up in an angelic-like off-the-shoulder dress accessorized with a blinding necklace. The jewelry by Cartier Panthere is believed to be 18K gold diamond black onyx necklace, which retailed for $68,500.00 at the time. The indescribably stunning piece of expensive accessory features 516 round brilliant cut diamonds VVS1 clarity and 11 onyx stones, which is notably ideal for upscale events.
The gorgeous emerald earrings
- The Timeless Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Jewelry Collection
- The Natural Wonder of Star Sapphires
- Elizabeth Taylor’s Impressive Jewelry Collection
- Corundum’s Chameleons— Color-change Sapphires
- The Word’s Five Most Famous Blue Sapphires
- Most famous Ceylon blue Sapphire ring
- The Natural Rough Yellow Sapphire
- Kate Middleton’s Stunning Jewellery Collection
- Yogo Sapphires : The ‘Blue Pebbles’ of Montana
- Sapphire Mining